Controlled contamination systems with a rigid boundary structure, suitable for the configuration and quality of the components with numerous uses up to IS4 class according to the ISO 14644-1 and GMP standards. Having overcome the plant concept, while maintaining the possibility of a customised system within the limits of the product, a “MACHINE-KIT” is formed which requires a much smaller investment, where all the components are integrated and divided in modules that are easy to assemble even by the end-user’s operators.
Commands, controls and distribution with power modules on just one or more electric control panels, and connection leads with multiple plugs for simplified installation.
The control panel includes the on-off switch for the aeraulic and lighting system, the operator panel for automatic control of both air delivery and extraction, T, RH, alarm signals to show any blocked filter sections, and the motor circuit breakers. IP44 control panel protection, with IP54 on request.
Independent MAMC air conditioning units for cooling, heating, dehumidifying and humidifying installed on walls on the outside of the cleanroom.
Made using independent single-unit direct expansion conditioners for indoor and outdoor use, with air condensation using the hermetic SCROLL compressors, the cooling, electric heating, condensation rack and fan units are installed together in the same cabin.
Each unit has its own electric power and control panel, and provides proportional regulation on request for the distributed cooling power, temperature and max. relative humidity, and is tested in the factory before being supplied ready for use. A preset max. quantity of 30% of renewal external air can be conditioned and pressurised, by moving the damper situated in the intake section.
On request, the minimum humidity level is maintained by an independent isothermal vapour generator, with proportionally piloted immersed electrodes.
Vertical wall panels form a perfectly level surface, with optimised pitch to achieve the required sizes, with a standard thickness of 50 mm, compound, polyurethane core, class 1 fire reaction and available in two types:
• STANDARD with facing in prepainted iron plate, colour RAL 9010, or in AISI 304 stainless steel, with fast hideaway couplings
• PHARMA with facing in plastic laminate 2.5 mm thick, WHITE or WHITE-GREY, with internal metal stiffening frame and male joint coupling.
False-ceiling made with the same panels as the vertical walls, and double false-ceiling for ISO5 and higher laminar flow classes. Thickness depending on the lights.
Maximum measurements: useful height 4000 mm, useful length on the short side for STANDARD panels: 5400 mm, useful length on the short side for PHARMA panels: 3900 mm, useful length on the long side: not defined.
• Vestibule entrance
• Door interlock (photo 5)
• Material passbox (page 35)
• Air shower for people and materials (page 37)
• Independent OMK extraction unit for positive pressure control overhead for renewal or negative pressure, with motor and filter cell up to H13 efficiency level. Safety model also available with bag in bag out technology (photo 2)
• MRF filter intake stations recessed in the wall, with up to H13 efficiency level
• Differential pressure or pressure drop analogue measuring station (photo 4)
• Wall through plates for electric or hydraulic sockets (photo 1)
• Single-phase or three-phase electric sockets IP54-65 (photo 3)
– CLASS ISO 9-7 (photo 1)
– CLASS ISO 9-7 + CLIMA (photo 2)
– CLASS ISO 6-4 (photo 3)
– CLASS ISO 6-4 + CLIMA (photo 4)
• Positive pressure with totally renewed ventilation
• Positive pressure with recycle and partial renewal ventilation with or without conditioning
• Negative pressure
• Single wall with local sockets up to class ISO7
• Double wall with continuous lateral intake and upper plenum up to class ISO5
• Double wall with intake from drilled floating floor and upper plenum for class ISO5 and above