Inspiration and felling
Centralized systems for the suction and abatement of oily mists produced by machine tools, appear simple in design but actually involves meticulous study and planning and require accurate installation procedures. With more than twenty-five years of experience in this field, Mitec supplies products that guarantee excellence and prove to be an indispensable requirement for unrestricted operation.
The following elements contribute to achieving this result:
- The suction into the machine compartment at low local speed to avoid the harmful induction of coarse drops of coolant into the gripper.
- The use of demister stations, practically self-cleaning, placed close to the machines, which allow the immediate separation and recovery of a large part of the liquid, avoiding the dragging of the same in the ducts and the premature soiling of the filters placed in the central unit.
- The generous dimensioning of the machine compartment with low local speed in order to avoid the harmful induction in the intake of coarse drops of coolant.
- The generous sizing of the filtering elements placed in the central unit, the efficiency of which always ensures compliance with the most binding regulations on atmospheric emissions.
- The possibility of automatic regulation of the flow rate when the
number of users involved, and the pressure drops of the filtering
- The functional control of the filtering system.
- The functional control of the plant with the continuous monitoring of the flow rates and the degree of clogging of the filters with signals that can be remote-controlled if necessary.
- The possibility of automatic regulation when varying the number of users involved and the pressure drops of the filtering system.
Design is in the details
With design, paying attention to small details—and in some cases, obsessively focusing on specifics is the difference between a system that is fully fit for its purpose and one this is average. The general quality standard is guaranteed first and foremost by the use of tried and tested components, exclusively from series production, but also by paying attention:
- To the use of liquid-tight ducting
- To the elimination of condensate accumulation points along the lines
- To the continuous drainage of separated liquids.
- To the silent running of the system.
- To the precise regulation of flow rates.
To Climate and heat recovery
Our know-how and experience in process air conditioning is put to good use in to create compensation systems for the extracted air with which the thermo-baric conditions of the rooms are re-established.
Particularly interesting is the use of equipment that recovers the energy contained in the expelled air. With this applied technology, energy savings can reach values of up to 70%, exploiting not only the recovery of the sensible heat of the exhausted air but also the latent share due to the high relative humidity.
For special process requirements, after energy recovery, it is possible to fine-tune the microclimatic conditions and control particle contamination using HEPA filters. Specially designed diffusion systems make it possible to eliminate annoying turbulence and to homogenously cover the treated rooms.
The KOMBI units are a range of equipment specially designed for the treatment of aeriform containing oily mists.
Made with self-supporting panels in galvanized and painted sheet metal, complete with large maintenance doors, equipped with gaskets and other devices to prevent leakage, they are available with or without a silenced engine on board. The separation of the coolant microparticles from the air is achieved by passing through four stages of progressive-effect filtration arranged in a flow direction that favors the natural drainage of the separated liquid.