Downcross MCP FL
This technology protects assets from environmental contamination and at the same time prevents the spread of airborne dust during the production process.
An apparatus that safely functions autonomously and is easily inserted into any building. Basically, made up of a confinement structure inside which a filtered laminar flow of air is managed. The MTF AUT filter-ventilating units are placed on the ceiling.
Downcross MCP FL protects the perimeter of a work zone where there is a source of dust dispersion by directing dust and other particles towards a filtered MRF recovery section, located on the wall, in front of the person working.
The migration of dust outside the confined area is prevented, keeping the same in non-positive pressure with a differential of 15% between the air flow of the supply and that of the return, in favor of the latter. This portion is independently filtered with a special HEPA H13 cell and channeled out of the system.
The control and management apparatus uses the power modules that control the MTF AUT units and the IR Nì automatic flow regulation system that adjusts the performance of the thrusters according to the drop in pressure of the filters.
The wear condition of all filter sections is monitored by a measuring station with precision dial gauges.
The system, which is modular, uses in part the components of the softcleanrooms and is mainly composed of:
• hanging modules to form the plenum for conveying processed air in return with the MTF
• 48/24 AUT H14 units and lighting equipment
• wall partitions to form the vertical plenum for carrying the exhaust air with MRF 24/24 standardized sections, with 2-stage filtration equipment, G4 +F9 and inspection door with perforated transit grilles
• corner columns to support the hanging modules
• side containment partitions of flexible or rigid type
• frontal partition with fixed flexible barriers or with sliding shelves.
All visible metal components are made of AISI 304 or 316 stainless steel.