ISOLA TRIAGE is MiTEC's innovative solution for hospitals and public places such as schools, ports and airport terminals to isolate a patient suspected of having an airbornedisease. ISOLA TRIAGE is an evolution of the Flexwalls Cleanroom controlled-contamination containment structure assembly kit, designed for biocontainment in the research, hospital and specifically for TRIAGE areas or swab removal areas.
Aimed at facilitating assembly on site without the use of specialized equipment or expert personnel. Installation is possible even in rooms that are not particularly accessible for traditional controlled environment structures, the proposed system allows disassembly, reassembly and movement once assembled, further enhancing the characteristics of modularity and flexibility typical of MiTEC production.
ISOLA TRIAGE kit is composed of equal portions to be joined together on site until the size of the desired confined environment is obtained.
Biological containment is achieved with a very low leakage confinement structure, a double HEPA filter section in expulsion for safety redundancy, a UVC stage to sanitize the dirty side surface of the terminal HEPA filter, an industrial design self-ventilating extraction module for continuous use and high performance, and a range of accessories for the safe removal of infected material or sampling.
ISOLA TRIAGE System
- Modular load-bearing structure made from technological profiles joined together using concealed bolts, color RAL9010.
- Transparent flexible wall module in conductive/dissipative plastic material; can be sanitized with the sterilizing products in use.
- The ceiling module with transparent flexible panel in conductive/dissipative plastic material.
- Transparent flexible ceiling module in conductive/dissipative plastic material; can be sanitised with the sterilising products in use.
- Door module, consisting of an anodized aluminum frame with safety glass/plastic curtain wall in full light, designed for insertion on wall module, can be equipped with accessories for interlock; door passage size 1225x2200 mm.
- Self-ventilating module with transparent flexible panel in conductive/dissipating plastic material; can be sanitized with sterilizing products in use.
- Self-ventilating module MTF 2424 H14x2 UVC, stand-alone extraction unit for ceiling mounting, required to control the vacuum in the room.
- Electrical system for the electrical system.
- Electrical system of the prewired type with quick plugs including the electrical control panel and control via MODBUS protocol. All the typical functional parameters of the Bioroom, such as pressure and filter wear, can be monitored, controlled and remotable.
Conductive/dissipative flexible wall module; can be sanitized with sterilizing products in use.
- Exhaust filtration efficiency: H14 + H13
- Flow rate of treated air: 400 mc/h +/-20%
- Replacements per hour: 100 +/-20%
- Diff. pressure Chamber-External: -20Pa +/-20%
- Controls: diff. pressure, filter wear
- Installed power: 0.3 kW
- Power supply: 230V 1F 50Hz (CEE interlocked plug)
- Sound level: <58 dB (A)
- Total/useful dimensions: H1350/1250 x B 1350/1250 x H2650/2200 in mm
- Certification: CE
ISOLA TRIAGE offers the advantage of an assembly kit, thanks to its technological design, with enviable brightness that reduces the isolation factor for personnel, guaranteeing finishes and performance for the most demanding sectors. ISOLA TRIAGE can also be an effective and very convenient solution to meet the demand for containment systems in areas that cannot be equipped with traditional systems because they are too costly, inflexible and take too long to set up.
- Floor covering in antistatic PVC monolayer, 2 mm thick
- Lighting to ensure 500 Lux average
- Glove wall module GLOVE WALL with double door material pass-through 300x300 mm
- Sealed waste collector