Controlled contamination systems play an important role in modular Cleanrooms, due to the adaptability and cost-effectiveness of the solutions, where the confinement structure is made up of a frame supporting the equipped ceiling and flexible perimeter partitions composed of curtain strips of transparent and opaque plastic material.
The Softwall Cleanroom is available as a fixed or mobile structure, and can also be supplied as a kit, where all the components are easily assembled by the end user.
The simple supporting structure is made up of a set of hollow-core profiles, joined together solely by screws to form the beams and legs, which are fitted with an upper joint and foot plates or wheels.
The ceiling is formed by a set of MTF filter-fan modules, lighting modules and plain ceiling modules, to be assembled with each other and with the beams. Lateral containment is formed by curtain strips of antistatic plastic material, assembled with overlapping flaps and fixed to clamp frames to form a continuous module, which can be simply hung on special supports on the upper beams. Disassemby is just as easy as set-up.
Advantages of the
Soft cleanrooms offer numerous advantages:
• they are quick to implement, so that they can also be used in existing industrial processes, either temporarily or permanently.
• they are suitable for practically any application, as they can be manufactured in any size and also guarantee ISO class 5.
• they are easy to clean as the elements involved can be dismantled without the use of tools, so that sanitization can be relocated
• they create expandable systems, with easy access to the protected areas.
• are in many situations the only possible solution
The components used are the same as in "traditional" cleanrooms, as are the management and control methods.